Monday 21 July 2008

Closing down

Well I'm back from Lourdes and with that I've come to a few decisions.

Mad Trad has sort of become a popular blog. I have readers from all across the globe and what's more is that people e-mail me to say how much they enjoy the blog and how it has helped them; so it with some regret that I am going to stop blogging.

My reasons are personal and it would be inappropriate to share these on such a public sphere, but for what it's worth it's been a pleasure and a privilage to get to know some of you and to be able to contribute something to your day, week, month or year that has helped in some way.

I'm going to leave the combox open for now and in a week or so I'll close it down for good.

I ask for your prayers...

God bless

JP

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well; until next time? :)

Take care, and God bless,
Mark

Fr Richard Aladics said...

Sorry to see this Blog go.

Mulier Fortis said...

Please don't delete the blog... leave it up so that back links still work (and so that some unsuitable site can't hijack the links) but just disable comments.

I'm really sorry that you're going to stop blogging...

Anonymous said...

All the best!

Anonymous said...

Very sad to hear that you're closing down the blog. You have a great gift of being able to communicate the truth convincingly to others and I hope to see it being used elsewhere in the future.

Oremus pro invicem!

Augustine said...

How odd... I was in Rome last week and have had similar thoughts...

Best of luck :-)

Anonymous said...

I can only echo much of what's been said already. I'll miss reading the great content you post.

:)

Anonymous said...

Please be assured of my prayers for your in whatever circumstances that you find yourself in.

Fr. J.G.