Saturday 26 April 2008

I've been Ta(n)g(o)ed

I've been ta(n)g(o)ed.
Thanks Catholic Tuechtar to for tagging me.

What I was doing ten years ago:
I was at high school hating every minute of it, and then doing out with my friends as soon as I got home. Was also still an alter boy if I remember correctly.

Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Go to Gym
2. Pray
3. Post a blog
4. Buy sweets for my nephew and niece
5. Babysit

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my debts and those of my friends and family
2. Buy numerous properties in Rome, Edinburgh, London, New York and Lourdes & Medjugorie
3. Fund the education and care programme for LIFE
4. Travel a whole heck of a lot
5. Build a house with a gym within it, swimming pool, badminton court, chapel (complete with a full variety of Roman Vestments :o)

Three of my bad habits:
1. Swearing all the time
2. Judging people
3. too much food and drink

Five places I’ve lived:
1. My family home - Edinburgh
2. Bearsden - Glasgow
3. Hotels all over the country
4. Lourdes for a few weeks every year
5. Current place in Suffolk

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Fishmonger
2. Shop Assistant
3. Ice Cream maker
4. Mortgage Underwriter
5. Education / PR officer

Five books I’ve recently read:
1. God and the world. Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger
2. Fides et Ratio - John Paul the great
3. Letters to a young catholic - George Weigal
4. Jesus of Nazareth Pope Benedict XVI
5. Faith Magazine (might as well be a book by the size of the darn thing)

No comments: