Friday 23 May 2008

For anyone wishing to know their faith...

... either read the catechism or log onto the new CTS Website!


This has been up for a while now, but I remember in my long road home to the faith, I found the little CTS books really helpful whenever I had a question which a lot of priests gave me inadequete answers especially with regards to answers on contraception and sex before marriage.

One book I can reccomend is The Fathers of the Church, which is a fantastic book.


This will take you through the weekly audiences with the Pope as he explores the fathers of the Church and talks about their faith and what they contain for us today.

An interesting note is this book is great for people trying to understand the Church, but also for protestants who are interested and who think they are being lead back to Rome.

Enjoy!

No comments: